Dessert for Two...

My creation at the gift table, unconventionally colorful amongst the bridal gifts.
So I tried to do the whole registry thing for my friend's bridal shower. But I had no such luck. It just wasn't me, I couldn't do it. So I took inspiration from the bride and groom's registry and put together my own gift.

With the registry in mind, I went on my adventures trying to figure out my bridal shower gift. I didn't know what it was going to be, but I figured I would know it when I saw it. On my trek I found ice cream dishes of sorts and tapped into one of out outings together--and we definitely had ice cream. I found the components from different places in the city, and then focused my energies on the packaging to tie it all together.


Dessert for Two Traveling Suitcase
Ingredients: whimsy suitcase personalized with bride <3 groom names pen painted on, Sundae & Split dessert recipe book, ice cream scooper, two milkshake/large sundae dishes, two banana split dishes (was a little difficult to find), and four zak! designs ice cream spoons. Toothbrush and dental hygienist not included.


Say Hello

Name

Email *

Message *

visitors