The Royal Queen PinZ


Inspired by the Queen herself, and what our firm's principal might have interest in, I sought out team uniforms for the 17th Annual Community Design Collaborative Bowling Ball!

I told our five players and their significant others to wear something "royal." The Royal Family has dressed anywhere from casual sportswear, evening gowns, business suits, etc. Pick a genre and I was sure you could figure out how to make it "royal." I told each and everyone of them, I will provide the accessories.



With our mascot at hand, the Solar Queen. They found themselves equipped with a crown, and sash with the "Z" pin. A pair of white gloves for a player. A scepter for another. A fun, yet not so great score of a game equated to bringing home the trophy for "BEST DRESSED!"

Victory! To The Royal Queen PinZ!
[Zimmerman Studio LLC]



Say Hello

Name

Email *

Message *

visitors