Inner Hipster Adventures - For a Bridal Shower

When I create and put together bridal shower gifts, it hasn't been just for HER, but more for THEM. Something that both can appreciate and use. It took some time to figure this one out, and during the week before the bridal shower I was able to put this together. Between texting with the bride back and forth, who said I didn't need to get them anything since I was working on their digital invitation, I found some inspiration. Of course also going to Paper Source was helpful in fueling the concept to fruition.

For the fun, fizzy drinks they'll come up with...Mason Jar Shaker.

For the planners that they both are, and appreciating each other throughout the way.

To finish it off, I added two smaller mason jars we had at home from our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farm share from Greensgrow, it use to hold local strawberry jam. Wrapped the shaker in a small burlap bag, the book in brown craft paper, the small jars snuggled into bronze, bee printed tissue paper, and sweet note...Voila! A compact and packable adventure awaits!

NEXT their invites and wedding programs...

Say Hello

Name

Email *

Message *

visitors