A x A / A + A

The former Art by Architects fundraising exhibition I have submitted to and help curate took a different approach this year, and was renamed Arts and Architecture.

For 2015, it maybe completely dissolved or take on new life. So I have been seeking out inspiration on what that may be. I was told that maybe it is integrated with the design competition and exhibition I established a in 2012 for AIA Philadelphia's Associate Committee--SKETCH SHOWDOWN. A three category sketch completion on a 5 inch by 5 inch canvas, with a jury, an exhibition, and opening reception. It went international and received 105 entries in its first year.

So like I said, on the hunt for a potentially new take on it...


Found this on Instagram. The HeArt Show at a local vintage/salvage furniture shop we adore. Need to check it out in person, maybe tomorrow?

Say Hello

Name

Email *

Message *

visitors