What do you do with Toilet Paper Rolls?


Year 2 of collecting the cardboard toilet paper rolls, what was I thinking?! As most of my friends commented on, but I had a plan. Last year it was crowns for Little Lady's birthday party, this year's party...Each person that came had a firecracker to pop. Little ones for the little ones, and the big ones for the big people.

These firecrackers aren't a popular thing in the U.S.A., but I have such fond memories of these firecrackers during the holidays while I lived with my grandparents in Australia. Usually there's a loud snap when you pull these crackers apart, I decided to take tgat part out for fear of creating any sort of trauma with our little guests. I made the traditional paper crowns out of silver tissue paper, 24" for adult crowns, and 18"-20" crowns for the littles. In place of a joke, a greeting of thanks and encouragement to pick out an ornament from our tree to bring home. For the chocolate coin, a Hershey's Kiss. For added fluff and to act as confetti, some cotton balls for the snow we didn't get to see during Christmas or New Year's.

Crowns

Gift wrapping paper, that hasn't been used since we tend to wrap presents in craft paper.

Thank you



Say Hello

Name

Email *

Message *

visitors